Tcl 55 inch 4k tv review, 4.3 out of 5 stars with almost 1,000 reviews (November 2017) … how can this go wrong?
Well, you can not do that because of my experience. I know, I know … They searched like crazy for TVs. They like the price, but they are not sure, because all internet videophiles and review sites tell you that only Samsung is “real” TV. You have to be better, right? They are 2-3X as big as this TV. It would be great if they offered a better 2-3x video quality. Well, you know something? They do not do it
In short, this TV offers. I will not repeat what everyone said. After 1,000 comments you are tired of it. I’ll share some details about this TV that mattered to me …
PROS for tcl 55 inch 4k tv review
1st prize: why pay 2-3 times more for an improvement in image quality by 5%?
2. ROKU: You basically save an entry and have a good interface.
3rd image: impressive, provided the source content is good (if not without the TV, no matter how good the price is).
4. Tickets: There is not enough HDMI, but there are many other things that are good.
CONTRAS of tcl 55 inch 4k tv review
1. Inputs: One or two more HDMI would have been great.
2. Configurations: I had problems understanding. You need to look at something to adjust to the most advanced picture settings. It looks strange
3. Dark picture: Yes, a bit lighter would have been better. You can play with the brightness, but that cleans the picture.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT of tcl 55 inch 4k tv review?
1. “Only” HDR10 – mmmmkay. Well, that’s the standard application from Samsung and the HDR content is a bit thin today. Relax the Dolby Vision fans.
2. Poor taste: These are VA panels (Samsung also uses VA), that’s life.
3. This is not a “real” brand name – big whoop. 1,000 consumers on Amazon are very excited about this TV. Screw what CNET thinks.
I tried to follow what the “experts” said. It made me too hot, squishy and soft. If you’ve watched TV before, it’s no wonder they’re doing it with optimal picture quality. His adaptations stank, not the television. I do not care what’s elegant, says Doohickey, it worked for me …
Brightness of the TV: brighter
Picture Mode: Normal (the movie is too red, sport is too green, too saturated and grainy, the lack of strength is lacking strength)
Image size: Auto or Direct.
Audio effect: Normal
Off timer: off
Advanced picture settings
Dynamic contrast: off
Brightness: 50 (you can try 55-60, but wash fast)
Sharpness: 25 (everyone likes 0, a bit loud is good, avoid ghosts and halos)
Color tone: 0
Color temperature: Normal (warm = too red, cold = too blue)
YMMV in these configurations, and of course, what suits you best. In general an incredible television value!
*** UPDATE tcl 55 inch 4k tv review ***
It was only a few weeks ago, but I was fortunate to see real HDR 4K content on this TV, and I literally piss. Yes, it looks good. I do not know how much a picture can be better. You can pay more for a TV, but I do not understand why you would do that.